domenica 15 gennaio 2012

Who is the owner?

Our lives are too busy and we are stressed ... ok people already know it and I didn't said anything new but...
Yesterday I was on a bus and there was a young lady with a child who asked the driver if she had time to go to the toilet at the bus station before the bus left. The driver said yes but after a while I saw her panic-stricken (with the child in her arms) chasing another bus which had just left! The driver blown the horn to call her back.
My friend Nella walked through all the town to reach a car park to remember she had parked her car close to the place she was before.
Rina, another friend, rang several times her father's door bell (early in the morning) thinking to be locked out to discover she had the key in her hand...
And I could go on with similar examples: I tried for a while to switch on my tv using the mobile phone...
Our heads are full of past-present-future thoughts, past-present-future actions; what we have already done, what we have to do, what we have to foresee... yes because we don't want to be unprepared! So many things to organize! We have computer perfection but maybe we tend to forget we aren't perfect ourselves and we never will be (personally I'm very doubtful about computer too!).
So, at the end, are we the owners of our modern lives or is it our modern lives that own us?
Ok, I think I'll stop my reflection about it looking at something relaxing.
And stop running world too for a moment, please!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento